Foot reflexology has been known for millennia and has been successfully practiced in different cultures. The whole human being with his organs, muscles and nerves is reflexively "mapped" in the feet. It is therefore possible to detect weaknesses in the body and to treat them specifically via these foot reflex zones.
The foot reflexology massage
- increases the blood flow and thus the metabolism of organs and tissue structures,
- relaxes the muscular and nervous systems as well as the spine,
- relieves the cardiovascular system and lungs,
- relaxes the lymph and stimulates the lymphatic flow,
- increases vitality and resistance,
- stimulates the detoxification and promotes the removal of toxic loads and
- improves the intake of nutrients and medicines.
In addition, spasms and energy blockages are generally released and the self-healing powers of the body will be activated.
Because of these numerous benefits, foot reflexology is the basis of our treatments.
Neural therapy, commonly referred to as "whealing", is a regulation and retraining therapy. By injecting a neuraltherapeutic liquid the natural energy flow of the body is restored.
Interference fields such as Scars, chronic inflammatory foci or injuries continuously irritate the autonomic nervous system and put the body under constant stress. It can cause discomfort or malfunction in a completely different body region.
In this context, acute or chronic pain conditions, muscular tension, headaches, migraines, ear noises, nonspecific indigestion, menstrual cramps, inflammatory and chronic joint or spinal disorders arise.
The local anesthetic Prokain we use, which is often referred to as a "royal drug", has many beneficial effects:
- Relief of pain
- Reduction of inflammation
- Promote blood circulation
- Regulation of the autonomic nervous system
- Stimulation of lymphatic flow
- Promotion of detoxification processes
- Activation of the immune system
- Stimulation of cell metabolism
- Sealing of cell membranes
- Neutralization of free radicals
Often, within three to five sessions, it is possible to resolve the relevant interference fields and to eliminate or at least noticeably improve the associated physical complaints.
Basis of the detoxification therapy is the electromagnetic blood test, the individual loads with toxins and foreign substances, such as Allergens, viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, environmental toxins and heavy metals.
These substances, which are harmful to humans, can be discharged using homeopathic nosodes, a so-called vibration therapy.
With the discharge of these substances, a physiological milieu is created in the body, which facilitates the regeneration and healing of functional and organ disorders, accelerates them and partially makes them possible.
The detoxification process is accompanied by foot reflexology, which supports the drainage process by stimulating the metabolism.
Targeted used herbal, homeopathic and spagyric remedies as well as special enzymes optimize the treatment result by strengthening the most important detoxification organs of the body (liver, kidneys, lymph, intestine and skin) and accelerating the removal of the substances.
In infusion therapy, various vitamins, minerals and homeopathic preparations are administered intravenously.
Many acute and chronic diseases as well as weaknesses due to vitamin or mineral deficiency can be treated with it. The deficits can be effectively compensated and the disease symptoms disappear.
People who need to be particularly effective or who are in stressful life situations, such as Managers, athletes, pupils and students as well as smokers, have an increased need for vitamins and minerals. Here infusions can prevent deficiency symptoms and strengthen the immune system.
In the case of cancers, high-dose vitamin C infusions can concomitantly reduce side effects accompanying chemo- or radiotherapy. This has already been confirmed in several studies.
Useful areas for infusion therapy:
- Immune deficiency and increased susceptibility to infection
- Acute and chronic infections (e.g., influenza, chronic sinusitis)
- Acute and chronic pain
- Allergies (such as hay fever and atopic dermatitis)
- Recording disorders in the intestine
- Accompanying cancer therapies
- Chronic inflammatory diseases (e.g., arthritis)
- Depressive moods
- Circulatory disorders (e.g., atherosclerosis)
- Fatigue syndromes (such as burnout, chronic fatigue, loss of vitality)
- After operations
- Oxidative stress in smokers
- Reduced performance and reduced stress tolerance
For the treatment of functional diseases or disorders of individual organs or organ systems we use phytotherapeutics, homeopathic medicines, spagyric medicines and enzyme preparations.
In the context of phytotherapy is treated with preparations from medicinal plants. The preparations include not only teas, baths, compresses, inhalations and wraps, but also capsules, tablets, drops and suppositories from plant extracts. The herbal medicine is characterized by the fact that it is relatively well tolerated and low side effects. Plants and plant extracts are used to heal, strengthen and maintain good health.
Homeopathy is a regulative therapy method in which the substances used dilute and shake, i. potentiated to be used in order to develop a healing effect. The motto is "to heal something similar with similar". Today, homeopathy includes more than 2,000 different botanical, animal and mineral substances as well as nosodes (homeopathic medicines that are processed from diseased tissues or body secretions). They can be administered as a single or complex agent.
For Paracelsus (1493-1541) spagyric is the part of alchemy dedicated to the art of healing. The basic principle of alchemy means "disconnect and reassemble". Following this principle, spagyric decomposes a vegetable, mineral or nowadays endogenous substance into its "valuable" or "useless" constituents and then reassembles the therapeutically usable components.
The enzyme therapy shows an impressive effect in a wide variety of diseases. This can be explained by the fact that most diseases are also based on an enzyme deficiency or a lack of enzyme activity. Enzymes regulate all areas of the body and enable it to maintain its homeostasis, ie its healthy balance, and to heal itself.
Vital Substance Therapy is an essential part of nutritional medicine: it is used to optimally supply your body with micronutrients that it needs for its diverse cell and organ functions.
The micronutrients mainly include vitamins, minerals, trace elements, essential fatty and amino acids, coenzymes and secondary plant substances. The body can produce some micronutrients itself, but it has to take in many from food.
Our food supply today is indeed diverse. However, the quality of our food can be negatively influenced by many factors:
- Industrial food production: artificial fertilizers, pesticides, factory farming, additives, impurities
- Food processing: heating, freezing, drying, preserving, irradiating, blanching, refining
- Micronutrient losses: long transport routes and storage, processing in the kitchen (storage, preparation, roasting, baking, deep-frying, grilling, cooking, microwave)
Personal burdens such as stress, the consumption of cigarettes and alcohol, one-sided and irregular diet often result in an individual need for more micronutrients.
Further examples that cause additional demand:
- certain diets such as Vegetarianism, veganism
- irregular eating, frequent skipping of meals, one-sided nutrition
- diets (reduction diet, food combining), fasting cures (zero diet) etc.
- stimulants (tobacco, alcohol, coffee, black tea)
- professional and emotional stress e.g. double burden of job and household
- lack of sleep
- competitive sport or heavy physical work
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- absorption disorders due to food intolerance (e.g. fructose, gluten, lactose, sorbitol)
- chronic diseases of the digestive system (e.g. gastritis, Crohn's disease)
- long-term use of certain drugs
- malnutrition in old age
An inadequate supply of micronutrients can lead to disturbed metabolic processes and an increase in free radicals in the body. Free radicals are highly reactive, very aggressive chemical oxygen molecules or organic compounds that contain oxygen. Free radicals can damage cell envelopes and cell organs and can contribute to many diseases:
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) - coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction (heart attack), apoplexy (stroke)
- tumor diseases (cancer)
- rheumatic diseases
- inflammation and immune system disorders
- diabetes mellitus and its secondary diseases
- neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease
- periodontal disease
- autoimmune diseases
- aging processes
With a Bioscan Scalar Wave Analysis (SWA), your individual additional requirements for micronutrients are determined, which are then specifically substituted. In addition, you will receive information about what has led to the insufficient supply of micronutrients to your body.
The individual, optimal supply of your body with all essential micronutrients serves your health, your well-being, your attractiveness and your vitality.